Account Supervisor Digital Agency- B2B- REMOTE
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Lamark Media ("Lamark") is an integrated digital marketing firm
driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing
campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients
and strategic partners. Lamark's methodology is to create a custom
omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like
a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a
full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of
digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to
Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values
inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more
success for the partners we serve.
We are currently seeking an experienced Client Partnership Team
Lead to manage a handful of direct businesses, as well as lead a
team of 2-3 Client Partnership Associates as the department grows.
This role will be responsible for client leadership for key client
relationships, overall health of team's book-of-business,
direct-report management & support.
Retain/grow client relationships, meet or exceed client KPIs for
lead generation & ecommerce. manage key communications and project
deliverables and retain and grow a team of junior client
- Client Management:
- Establish and maintain an understanding of the client's
business and category.
- Identify and capture new growth opportunities.
- Establish, attend, and lead regular formal client status
- Understand and work within monthly hours budget for each
- Understand and be able to accurately explain the client scope
of work both internally and externally.
- Paid media budgets/channels & commission rate
- Non-media lines of engagement including monthly retainer
- Short-term scopes
- Maintain and communicate overall budgets to clients.
- Understand and ensure all client KPIs are documented and
communicated to delivery teams via Product Operations.
- Monitor KPIs regularly and call-out appropriate teams
responsible if off-track.
- Anticipate client-objections and arm the team with ways to
- Make recommendations to improve performance:
- Channel expansion
- New channel
- Review all client-facing work-product (presentations,
documents, and creative work), make improvement
- Draft creative brief(s) as necessary, gain team and client
- Draft campaign briefs for new campaigns for ProdOps to manage
- Draft conference reports as necessary, documenting discussions,
decisions, next steps ownership and timing (as agreed to by Product
- Team Management:
- Perform regular gap-analysis of direct reports and make
training recommendations to Director.
- Review direct reports' key client communications, prior to
- Understand and be able to accurately explain all Lamark
products & services.
- Understand order of tasks for all deliverables.
- Understand general timelines for all deliverables.
- Understand best practices for:
- Lead Generation
- Website/Microsite/LP development
- Experience level: 3+ years
- Previous agency experience
- Strong analytical skill set
- Great communicator
- Passionate about servicing clients and building brands
- Deep perspective on digital marketing with a strong
understanding of how different media channels work together in a
- Ability to analyze raw data and formulate insights for client
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
- Problem-solver mindset, heavy attention to detail and flawless
execution on all assigned tasks
- Ability to prioritize ruthlessly and manage multiple projects
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive, adaptable and
- Ability to tr lead a team of 2-3 associates.
Perks And Benefits
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact
we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we
aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in
both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunity-you'll have direct access to
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance,
optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and
long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer matching
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lamark, New York , Account Supervisor Digital Agency- B2B- REMOTE, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!