Inside Sales Support
Company: Cnc Software Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Overview:The Inside Sales Support role
will work with Territory Managers and Directors on servicing the
resellers requests for tickets and report actions. The employee
must provide effective resolution to reseller and Territory Manager
issues by listening and communicating in a clear and friendly way,
be able to identify potential issues, and quickly and effectively
solve problems. The employee will inspire our resellers with
exceptionally good customer service through different communication
channels.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Technical Support,
QC, Business Systems and Customer Service; answering, distributing,
and coordinating tickets from the ticketing system for Sales
- Utilize the Ticketing system to provide timely feedback to
reseller requests and departments regarding service failures and or
- Work with Director of Sales and Territory Managers to manage
the approval or denial of special requests and/or ad hoc sales
- Monitor and report sales metrics to Territory Managers;
collaborate with Territory Mangers and act on their behalf when
communicating with Resellers and/or customers.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of CNC Software's current
price list and corresponding Sales Policies.
- Work with Territory Managers to process requests from
Resellers, Subresellers, customers and Partners.
- Help develop and distribute monthly sales reports.
- Answer sales calls along with monitoring various email accounts
to provide timely and accurate information to our Territory
Managers and Reseller channel.
- Maintain current knowledge regarding upcoming promotions,
specials, and pricing changes.Minimum Requirements &
- 3+ years' experience in a customer service environment,
responding to customer questions and concerns.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or
technical school. Bachelor's degree in Business, or related field
or equivalent experience preferred.
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal,
with the ability to provide accurate and timely information in a
succinct and easy to understand manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
as well as calculator, telephone systems, company network and
familiarity with CRM tools.
- Proven time management skills and a track record of working in
a team environment successfully supporting others.
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and the
ability to use sound judgement independently as needed.
- The ability to multi-task and to manage several projects/tasks
at once while projecting a positive outward demeanor.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team, to
support the overall strategy and departmental goals.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.CNC Software, LLC is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, creed, color, national origin, alienage or citizenship
status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
transgendered status, partnership status, caregiver status, age,
ancestry, physical, intellectual, learning or mental disability,
pregnancy, childbirth or related condition, genetic information,
medical condition including medical characteristics, marital or
civil union status, familial status, veteran or military status ,
use of tobacco or other lawful products off premises and during
non-working hours, or any other classification protected by
applicable local, state or federal laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are
encouraged to apply. We are an E-Verify Employer.Visit us on the
web at www.mastercam.com Follow us on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/Mastercam Follow us on Instagram at
www.instragram.com/mastercamcadcam Follow us on Twitter at
Keywords: Cnc Software Inc, New York , Inside Sales Support, Sales , Roseland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!