Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
BakeMark has immediate job openings for Sales
RepresentativesBranch is located in: New York City, NY Branch With
over 100 years of service to the baking industry, BakeMark is
recognized as an industry leader and trusted partner for quality
bakery ingredients, products, supplies and service. BakeMark is a
manufacturer and distributor with 26 branches conveniently-located
across the U.S.At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their
families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (Comprehensive
healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options)
- 401K (generous retirement benefits)
- Competitive Wages (lucrative commission opportunities)Summary:
Our Sales Representatives are the backbone of the company's growth
in all market channels. As such, it is the responsibility of the
Sales Representative to grow sales of the company's products and
services utilizing the approach, strategies and tactics prescribed
by the Company.Essential Duties, Responsibilities and
- Responsible for the sales execution of the company initiatives
to promote BakeMark USA's strategy of achieving the and maintaining
the dominant market share position in the baking industry by taking
steps necessary to identify and obtain orders for 100% of the
supply needs of these customers.
- Must be able to travel in a local territory approximately
90%-100% of the time. Overnight travel may be required.
- Experience in sales. Understanding of the sales process and
- A commitment to excellent customer service. Excellent written
and verbal communication skills.
- Unequivocally motivated to win business opportunities and
ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly
build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks. Competency
in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Must have, and maintain, a valid driver's license. Must
maintain current auto insurance.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; two
years of hands-on bakery experience; two years of prior route sales
experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior Baking Industry experience highly desirable.
- Bilingual a plusJob Type: Full-time Sales Representative. A
detailed job description will be provided to qualified candidates
during the selection process.
Keywords: BakeMark, New York , Sales Rep, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!