Sr Sales Representative - NY
Company: Visible Alpha
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Visible Alpha is transforming the way Wall Street firms
collaborate on research, financial models and corporate access
events by providing breakthrough tools for discovery, analysis and
valuation. Visible Alpha has a growing client base with $17
trillion in AUM, more than 600 research providers contributing
content and over 500 employees globally. The company is backed by
some of the largest banks in the world, including Banco Santander,
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi, Exane BNP Paribas, Goldman
Sachs, HSBC, Jefferies, Macquarie Group, Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank
of Canada, UBS and Wells Fargo.
Senior Sales Representative
Visible Alpha is looking for an entrepreneurial and new business
focused seasoned sales professional with a background selling to
the Hedge Funds and/or Institutional Asset Managers ideally selling
Data & Analytical Services to the buy-side and sell-side. The
candidate would be interested in capitalizing on a relatively new,
green-field opportunity selling the Visible Alpha platform. This
position reports to the VP, Americas Sales
- Desire to generate significant new business revenue selling
SaaS / Financial Services products to institutional asset managers
and hedge funds.
- Network and build relationships with the investment
- Experience in driving, negotiating, and closing sophisticated
sales and executing competitor displacements
- Ability to collaborate with marketing, customer service, and
- Strong financial knowledge and understanding the investment
research process on the buy-side
- Deliver an effective pitch and technology demonstration to
customers while working effectively with colleagues and team
members to communicate customer needs, product requirements, and
- 5+ years of sales experience selling / closing sell-side
fundamental research, data, or analytics to the Institutional Asset
Management, Hedge Fund, Investment Banking or Corporate space
- Product experience in data & analytical solutions focused on
equity capital markets required; experience with data & analytics
used in the equity research process a plus.
- Desire to sell bottom-up (user-by-user) and top-down (C-Level).
Motivated by bottom-up selling with comfort in managing C-Level
- History of meeting & exceeding revenue targets.
- Motivated to manage each stage of the pipeline including
prospecting, demonstrations, managing trials, and closing
- BA/BS Degree; CFA, or desire to obtain the CFA designation,
preferred but not required
Keywords: Visible Alpha, New York , Sr Sales Representative - NY, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!