Audit Manager - Broker Dealer
Company: APRIO LLP
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Assurance - Audit
Join Aprio's Audit team and you will help clients maximize their
opportunities. Aprio, LLP is a progressive, fast-growing firm
looking for an Assurance Manager - Dealer - Broker to join their
For private and closely held companies, precise financial
statements provide the accurate information needed to effectively
manage successful business relationships. Taking this simple step
minimizes risk and provides peace of mind to key lenders and
stakeholders. Our assurance advisors offer specialized and
personalized audit expertise that gives you and your stakeholders
the confidence and financial insight needed to make sound business
decisions. As a registered member of the Public Company Accounting
Oversight Board (PCAOB), we adhere to the highest professional
standards and provide a full range of assurance services. We focus
on building trusted relationships, clear communication and
efficiency throughout the audit process, making the audit
experience effortless so you can focus on what's next.
- Conducting multiple auditing projects and client
- Effectively communicating with partners, staff and clients
regarding expectations, status of engagements and other
- Initiating an active role in marketing our firm services
resulting in new business
- Continuously fostering relationships with coworkers and
- 5 to 8 years of recent public accounting external audit
- A strong background within financial services and experience in
external audits of broker-dealers. Knowledge of the SEC financial
responsibility rules is required.
- Your skills should include organization, communication,
technical, time management, and accounting and auditing as you work
effectively with clients and adequately handle multiple engagements
- Be able to effectively communicate and interact with clients,
prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional
- Ability to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping
up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Experience supervising engagement team members and instructing
them on completing assigned tasks required.
- This position requires you to be a licensed CPA.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to
various client sites.
- Analytical skills in relation to financial statements and other
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with clients
- Demonstrating initiative and willingness to lead, make
decisions, and work independently
Why work for Aprio:
Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into
management or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers
an opportunity to grow with a future-focused, innovative firm.
Perks/Benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Discretionary Time Off structure
- Parental Leave coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash
incentive upon completion
- Dress your Day jeans casual to business professional depending
on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and
- Incentive compensation related to origination of new client
Whats in it for you:
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm
that is passionate for whats next.
- An awesome culture: Thirty-one fundamental behaviors guide our
culture every day ensuring we always deliver an exceptional
team-member and client experience. We call it the Aprio Way. This
shared mindset creates lasting relationships between team members
and with clients.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring and
ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurship: Have the freedom to innovate and bring your
ideas to help us grow to become the CPA firm of choice
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment
that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive
compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work
environment to enjoy work/life balance.
Keywords: APRIO LLP, New York , Audit Manager - Broker Dealer, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!