Pre-Owned Sales Manager
Company: Daimler Trucks North America LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Description - Pre-Owned Sales Manager (MER0002K7R) Pre-Owned
Sales Manager Group : Mercedes-Benz Group AG Description The
Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Pre-owned Sales Manager is responsible for
ensuring that MBM achieves its stated pre-owned objectives in terms
of volume and gross profits by prospect management and development,
lead channeling as well as appraising and purchasing trades, lease
returns and other customer-related vehicles, pricing and re-pricing
inventory accordingly and ensuring market readiness for all
vehicles. Provide a superior customer experience while training,
coaching and supporting sales consultants on a daily basis.
- The Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Pre-owned Sales Manager is
responsible for all pre-owned Lead Management - i.e. internet,
phone and showroom leads.
- Motivate sales team by assisting in creating a positive
corporate culture in line with MBM Standards.
- Provide Mercedes-Benz customers the best purchasing experience
aligning with MBM's mission statement.
- Responsible for PO inventory management, and achieving C3
Retail & SVG quarterly objectives.
- Manage CPO & CVP vehicle pricing relative to market and GP
volume and gross profit objectives.
- Assist with customer T/O's and monitor all phone, internet and
- Responsible for greeting, qualifying prospects and providing
introduction to sales team as required and necessary.
- Analyze Auto Alert, MBM Website and Momentum/Tekion leads (CRM)
and prioritize those most likely to be in the market for a CPO
- Distribute leads according to MBM's defined lead process.
- Recommend sales initiatives to coordinate with marketing
programs and opportunities.
- Monitor marketing programs and provide feedback and analysis to
- Work with MBM marketing, valet teams and vendor if applicable
to maintain an online database of current pre-owned inventory with
- Maintain sales log and coordinate delivery schedule with
- Implement a systematic approach to ensure maximum pre-owned CSI
(5 Star Review or equivalent) and ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Accurately appraise all trade vehicles & lease returns
- Inspect and acquire lease vehicles through MBF C3 program and
directly from customers
- Approve and monitor reconditioning work, including working
closely with Fixed Operations to achieve desired reconditioning
- Handle pricing of all pre-owned vehicles available for retail
as well as re-pricing as needed
- Wholesale all trade-ins and maximize MBM's profit per
- Oversee Mezzanine and C1 showroom display areas with MBM's
logistics team to ensure all vehicles are showroom-ready per
vehicle checklist and areas are fully represented with a proper
model mix at all times
- Attend vehicle auctions as necessary and appropriate.
- Monitor all aged inventory. Coordinate vehicle disposition and
sale to auction, wholesalers, and provide sales / GP updates to
- Follow ALL MBM & Daimlers compliance policies; make sure all
High Risk deals are properly logged prior to printing a buyers
order and/or delivering vehicle. -
- Minimize aged inventory and work towards a turn policy of no
more than 90 days in stock for any PO vehicle. -
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Achieve an Effortless Experience for both internal and external
customers and employees
- Handle customer complaints/issues in their entirety
- High School Diploma (GED) or equivalent work experience.
- 3- 5 years proven track record in high-end luxury vehicle sales
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Work Holidays when required
- Must be able to commute to/from the Mercedes-Benz Manhattan
dealership in New York City
- Must be able to withstand physical requirements of the
- Must have valid driver's license Organization Mercedes-Benz
Manhattan, Inc. Primary Location United States of America-New
York-New York Work Locations 770 11th Avenue 770 11th Avenue New
Keywords: Daimler Trucks North America LLC, New York , Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...