Senior Field Sales Consultant
Location: New York
Posted on: December 7, 2017
Do you love helping local businesses maximize their digital marketing footprint and configuring the puzzle pieces to find the perfect solution? Does the unique challenge of the auto dealership world thrill you? Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Join our incredible team!
Why should you join L2TMedia?
Let---s start with the basics! L2TMedia is a premiere Digital Marketing Company focused on the automotive industry. We love car dealers and know how to help them succeed through our line of products that include Social Media Impact, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, Reputation Management, SEO and Paid Search.
The Ideal Senior Sales Field Consultant Is:
First and foremost, you are a dedicated team player who may be a little bit obsessive about achieving team and company goals and thrives in a hands on learning environment.
You are the primary contact for L2T---s client base who is responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Dealer Marketing staff, the Dealer Principal and General Manager.
You are located in any of the following areas: Florida, New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania or Southern California. This is a regional position so your location is key as your book of business and prospects are located in this region.
You are a true client partner who thrives when you can identify and develop client relationships to earn new business and grow existing business. You can easily leverage your understanding of L2T---s suite of products and industry knowledge to ensure maximum customer value and satisfaction.
You love making connections at work! Fostering relationships with other teams (internal and external) is second nature to you.
The Nitty Gritty Responsibilities:
- Proactively build and maintain relationships/prospect/educate on L2T solutions with in-market decision makers at both the dealer level and manufacture level
- Collaborate with Digital Advisors: inform of client details necessary to positive working relationship between DA and client.
- Use strong technical and business skills to earn confidence of prospects and clients
- Customer Support: Be there when your clients need your guidance or direct them to a digital advisor who can provide response or feedback.
- Assist with deliverables with HOT clients so as to reduce churn
- Conduct business while upholding an L2T Media reputation --- educated, professional, respectful and willing to work hard.
- Maintain and expand level of digital knowledge and in-market changes that affect our dealers
- Understanding of Google---s products and offerings that L2T Media provides
- Understand what other digital solutions are available in the competitive space and how L2T Media compare
- Provide researched feedback and educated suggestions to prospects and current top level clients
- Evaluate campaign results to help clients and prospects understand opportunity and growth potential.
- Obtain new clients at a progressive rate while setting proper expectations to reduce churn
- Develop business proposals and agreements
- Identify areas of opportunity within current client base where L2T can build business (auto groups)
- Uncover and generate opportunities with in-market decision makers
- Act as a contact for your digital advisors when they need your guidance and advice
- Assist other sales team members when you can to help build business. Provide insight into what works for you that might help others close business.
- Engage with the fast paced environment and think strategically to build business and problem solve.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral that will enhance customer experience and internal operations.
Skill Requirements and Experience you should have to make you a great fit:
- Four or more years of related Sales experience required in Media or Advertising
- Automotive industry experience required
- Familiarity with CRM database required; Salesforce.com system experience preferred
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience preferred
- Ability to manage time and complete multiple tasks while continually meeting deadlines
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external partners
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks with a concern for all the details involved
- Easily adaptable to dynamic work environment, including changing in responsibilities, work processes, and timeframes
- Ability to travel 50-75% (overnight and regional travel) is required
- Must have a clean driving record
New York, NY
Keywords: L2TMedia, New York, Senior Field Sales Consultant, Sales, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!