Sales Account Executive: Managed Services
Company: Cloud9 Smart
Location: New York
Posted on: April 16, 2018
Cloud9 Smart blends technology into homes and offices: The hardware (lighting, shading, audio & video, telephone, IT, etc.), the software that makes it all work in harmony, and the connections they need for internet and voice service. One source for every technology need. The Position We are seeking a full time Managed Services Sales Executive to help us grow our IT and AV service clientele. This position is responsible for developing, proposing and aligning the correct technology plans and solutions for our clients and create new revenue opportunities by selling managed services offerings (Cloud Services, Colocation Services, End User IT Support---) and products and services associated with Audio Visual Solutions to new clients. Qualified candidates will have a successful track record selling managed services and cloud offerings to businesses in Manhattan. We need a seasoned industry pro who can leverage their existing relationships (and build new ones) with CTO's, decision makers, office managers, etc. in order to grow our user base. The Managed Services Account Executive must be relationship-focused, have the ability to cultivate leads and generate referrals, manage the RFP process, close new business, consistently hit and exceed monthly targets and have an extensive list of contacts and an existing book of business. You Are Polished, smart, and motivated to set your own appointments and build your own relationships. Requirements
- Must possess superior communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must have at least 5+ years' experience in sales.
- Must have relationships with, CTO's decision makers, office managers, etc.
- Proven experience in selling products or services.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quota.
- Strong work ethic.
- Tech savviness and a knowledge of the IT/ AV industries. Compensation This is a salaried position with a base salary but an attractive commission structure, no limitations on upside with full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.). Perks
- An innovative and empowering work environment.
- A culture of hungry, humble and smart people who get things done.
- A kitchen stocked with snacks (some healthy) and a keg stocked with beer (definitely not healthy.)
- Quarterly office parties and company events. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would make a great addition to the team.
Keywords: Cloud9 Smart, New York, Sales Account Executive: Managed Services, Sales, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!