Location: New York
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Moody's Analytics is a leading provider of credit risk, Learning and Development solutions to the financial services industry. We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to work in the Learning Solutions sales team. The position is responsible for sales opportunity & territory management, sales strategy, and revenue generation related to the Moody's Analytics suite of Training and Certifications Solutions. This Sales Representative position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely across multiple lines of business. Sales Representatives manage and drive the sales process through the sales cycle. The position and territory is a blend of active account management and new account development.
- Primary responsibility will be selling solutions through a strategic based approach in order to increase sales, and achieve set quarterly/yearly targets. This will often involve high quality presentations, client meetings, methodology workshops and drafting proposals.
- Manage and coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and advisory services information (RFIs and RFPs) from clients and prospects.
- Collaborate with Learning Partners to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
- Must develop deep, practical understanding of Moody's Analytics Learning Solution suite of products and services.
- Must be able to identify/recognize cross-selling opportunities for Moody's Analytics by asking relevant questions to extrapolate the necessary information. This will also be achieved through working with account generalists and relationship managers.
- Collaborating closely with internal teams and stakeholders from product management and support functions to ensure high levels of client satisfactions in all client interaction including issue resolution.
- Lead the development of business within assigned territories.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients by identifying gaps and recommending solutions leveraging market and technical knowledge.
- Assess the needs of the client by gaining an understanding of the specific issues facing the client based on their business requirements.
- Provide insightful and client-specific customer service and product overviews.
- Act as the market expert and provide product/service use cases during the sales cycle.
- Serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client and the implementation services organization on each services opportunity.
- Serve as functional and market expert to resolve client issues through the use of interpersonal skills. Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight to create awareness of Moody's expertise internally and externally.
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Position requires travel which is planned in advance. #LI-AZH Sales
- A bachelor degree is required (Business, Economics, or Risk & Finance related disciplines).
- The successful candidate will have experience in successfully selling to financial institutions (large to small sized).
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Particular experience in selling to the Credit Training and Certification Services and Risk & Finance is a plus.
- Language skills: English is essential, French Canadian and/or Spanish is advantageous.
- Must have an understanding of Financial Institutions and their functional operations and business lines.
- Must be a strong team player and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial and diverse environment.
- Experience with managing a sales pipeline and forecasting capabilities Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at . Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email .. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary. Sales Representative
Keywords: Moody's, New York , Sales Representative, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!