Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: New York
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Our client is a recognized industry leader in network security
technology that is experiencing enormous growth and who's offerings
are well-regarded as being some of the most innovative in their
space. As a result of their expansion we are seeking a successful,
hungry, hunter candidate to join their team and make their mark in
Position title: Sales Engineer
Location: New York/New Jersey area or Stamford, CT area
We are seeking a Sales Engineer professional with strong pre-sales
and network security technical background with the ability to
successfully communicate the company's value proposition of
innovative technologies to the customer base. The qualified
candidate will work closely with an Account Executive and channel
partners to drive revenue. --
- Identify the opportunities, grasp the technical significance,
and be able to understand the business problem.
- Work independently and in concert with a team in coordinating
and executing various hands-on PoCs, solution demonstrations, trade
- Prompt escalation management gauging a situation and its
- Conduct presentations, Webex sessions and whiteboard sessions
fluently to pitch solutions effectively.
- Articulate the value of a solution, and its fit in a customer
environment, with a focus on solution selling.
- Strong written skills, and ability to prepare RFP/RFI responses
in a clear and coherent manner, that emphasize the capabilities of
- Maintain current experience in the field of application
delivery controllers (ADCs), application architecture, and
application security and other network security and perimeter
security and DoS mitigation, cloud services, etc.
- Deliver technical overview and informal sales training of
channel partners, VARs, integrators, and end-users.
- Travel as necessary throughout territory--
- 3- 5+ years --of pre sales experience
- Strong knowledge of OSI layers 2 - 7 --and experience with load
balancers, firewalls, web servers and caching --with the ability to
troubleshoot complex network environments
- Ability to interpret packet captures and diagnose underlying
- Understanding of bandwidth management and quality of service
- Knowledge of VPN, SSL and encryption related concepts
- Knowledge of SNMP version 1, 2, 3 plus the ability to read
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- BS in engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, New York , Sales Engineer, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!