Account Executive Business to Business Sales - Oakland, NJ
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband
communications and video services providers in the United States,
delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services,
proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9
million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through
its Optimum and Suddenlink brands. From high-speed broadband and
ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and
voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the
country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools,
to hospitals, and everyone in between. The Account Executive is
responsible for selling Altice Products and services to mid market
companies in an assigned geographic area. This position will sell
to new accounts as well as to existing accounts as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: * Consistently conduct prospecting activities (daily)
to develop new first appointments opportunities with both existing
and new accounts.
* Process marketing leads for new opportunities with mid-market
non-strategic accounts and prospects.
* Secure qualified appointments and conduct a well-defined sales
process consistent with our approved sales approach.
* Become familiar and adept in presenting our core products and
* Be pro-active and keep up with our ever changing industry with
regards to new product offerings, industry changes, and competitor
* Attend and successfully complete all required sales, product and
process training sessions, and take personal responsibility for
professional development in order to increase your skills as a
* Attending all meetings as directed by your supervisor and
* Submit weekly sales forecasts, expense reports, call reports, as
well as other reports on time and when required by Sales
* Consistently and completely utilize our Sales Force Automation
system, () and database tools, and enter all activity related to
all sales activity into the system on a daily basis. This includes
a synopsis of all conversations with Altice's Customers and
* Work with Operations to insure customer satisfaction.
* Consistently maintain a positive attitude contributing to an
overall positive atmosphere at Altice.
* Work in and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and integrity
with fellow employees in order to ensure Altice's overall
* Work within all company guidelines and proactively seek the
advice and assistance of your supervisor whenever needed.
REQUIREMENTS: * 3-5 years prior sales experience require
* Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and close sales
opportunities on a consistent basis, following a prescribed
* Highly organized, and data driven, with a demonstrated ability to
accurately forecast sales results, and meet all sales goals.
* Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to
customers and prospects, and communicate complex technical issues
in layman's terms.
* Solid understanding of telecommunications and Information
technology concepts and fundamentals.
* Proven history of excellent customer service values and
* College degree or relevant experience
Keywords: Altice USA, New York , Account Executive Business to Business Sales - Oakland, NJ, Sales , Oakland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!