Location: Elmwood Park
Posted on: November 11, 2019
ELLKAY, the "Healthcare Data Plumbers"
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability
delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration
needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing
a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share
data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health
industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals
and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the "Healthcare
Data Plumbers" that make data migration and interoperability
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected
healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and
believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong
company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work
very seriously, but not ourselves. If you're a smart, hard-working,
dedicated individual who thrives in a friendly work environment,
ELLKAY may be the place for you. We're committed to attracting good
people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation,
efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As
we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and
passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer
experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing
amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality,
innovative, and diverse workforce.
Are you a top sales leader with a positive attitude and team player
approach? Do you have C-Suite Relationships that you can leverage?
Does the rapid growth phase inspire your work? Does uncapped
commission motivate you to perform?
If you answered yes, ELLKAY wants to meet you.
The Pre-Sales Technical Consultant is a partner to the Hospital
Sales and Account Management teams. You will provide technical
pre-sales support via consultative engagements, including:
delivering presentations demonstrating detailed knowledge of the
solution, implementation and key differentiators; presenting to
both C-Suite and Department/Operations audiences; communicating
ELLKAY's value and benefits in relation to prospect's specific
requirements; performing onsite assessments and assisting with
proposal development. You will also participate in responses to
Request For Proposals (RFP).
- Sales resource for enterprise solution demonstrations of ELLKAY
full suite of Hospital products to current clients and prospective
accounts to assist sales team to close deals.
- Participates in team demonstrations both remote and
- Oversight of pre-sales deals to support Account Executive,
engaging internal departments as needed to support sales
requirements and develop sales strategy.
- Leads pre-sales walkthroughs at client sites, assessing
workflows and documenting current state and future state
- Works with product and project management teams to develop
- Partners with Account Executive to assist in developing pricing
proposals based on scope and workflow analysis.
- Build relationships with C-Suite and VP level positions
- Communicate with opportunity stakeholders
- Assists in responses to RFP/RFIs by providing detailed product
feature/function and technology information and by engaging
internal resources as needed to complete responses.
- Partners with product team to share specific customer
requirements and market trends
- Represents company at trade association meetings to demo and
- Actively participates in development of new messaging,
"scripting", and talking points for product demos, presentations,
value propositions, etc.
- Actively gather competitive intelligence data when in the
field, at prospect sites, trade shows and industry events.
- Assist with interpretation of competitive data, and development
of communication plans to field sales.
- Responsible to actively educate self-regarding on-going changes
and trends in the healthcare industry that may affect the
positioning of ELLKAY solutions.
- Provides training for members of the sales team on products,
technologies and new offerings.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience in Healthcare IT
- Experience with Healthcare Clinical, Rev Cycle, and ERP
- Experience in technical sales
- Experience with Implementation and Project Management
- Understanding and Knowledge of Healthcare IT trends, regulatory
requirements and value based care
- Experience in working in a cross functional / cross team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- MT, MLT or CLA accreditation
- Healthcare or clinical IT experience
- Experience in sales or account management for Hospitals and
- Experience in applicable clinical environment
- Sales or sales support experience required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (any specific physical attributes or limiting
factors to be accounted for):
Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure
to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a
computer. Extensive travel required (Up to 75%).
Keywords: ELLKAY, New York , Pre-Sales/Sales Enablement, Sales , Elmwood Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!