Lead Office Services Associate
Company: The Millennium Group
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionNow is a great time to join our growing company!
The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process
outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning,
reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500
companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher
education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team
players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team
of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual
who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the
- Greet and check in guests as they come into the building.
- Use Badge Pass System to scan their personal information and
print daily badges.
- Answer incoming calls and forward to appropriate
- Operate Cisco Phone Console
- Able to response to building emergencies
- Screen incoming delivery personal before allowing access
- Manage and issue security access cards to employees and
- Uses Honeywell access control system to program cards.
- Take photos and print access card badges
- Issues AVIS pool cars and AVIS rental for employees.
- Manages temporary security access cards to service contractors,
visiting employees, and FB for employees
- Takes and issues services tickets for building services and
problems; too cold/hot calls, issues with restrooms, etc...
- Tracks Contractor List for access cards expiration dates,
extend with approval or let expire.
- Backup Facilities Coordinator
- Ordering Lunches
- Ordering Staples Supplies
- Work on Projects with Facility's department
- Back Up Service Entries in SAPQualifications:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent job experience.
- Ability to use email and the internet, and to learn how to use
an on-line work order system.
- Ready to work at scheduled time.
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Proven team player: ability to work with a team and achieve
daily and monthly goals.
- Self-starter: able to identify work that needs to be done and
does it without required instruction.
- Courteous and communicative: able to interact with, assist and
exceed the expectations of members with daily and special
- Detail oriented: pays attention to details regarding processes
and extra attention to special requests.
- A Doer: Ability to solve practical problems using reasoning
- A desire to learn, grow, and seek new challenges.
- Ability to work with a large, diverse group of employees and
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may change based on
the needs of the business.
- Ability to Multitask & Prioritize
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- SAP skills not required but usefulWATCH Where Service
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: The Millennium Group, New York , Lead Office Services Associate, Administration, Clerical , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!