Physician / New Jersey / Locum or Permanent / Corporate Attorney Job
Company: The Execu Search Group.
Location: Florham Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A legal services firm in New Jersey is currently seeking an
experienced, licensed Attorney for a promising Corporate-level
position with their growing staff.
The Corporate Attorney will be responsible for:
- Assisting clients with a variety of corporate matters,
including entity formation and corporate governance, contract
drafting and negotiation and providing counsel regarding corporate
- Providing advice to clients on joint ventures, purchases and
sales of businesses and other M&A transactions
- Drafting and negotiating agreements, such as license
agreements, supply and distribution agreements, services agreement,
limited liability company operating agreements, shareholders'
agreements and executive employment agreements
- Performing other duties, as needed
- 4+ years of significant Corporate Transactional and M&A
- Bachelor's Degree
- Juris Doctorate
- Admission to New Jersey and/or New York Bar
- Solid analytical and research skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Admission to the Pennsylvania Bar
Keywords: The Execu Search Group., New York , Physician / New Jersey / Locum or Permanent / Corporate Attorney Job, Legal , Florham Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!