Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant industry field (Required)
Problem and Scope Definition:
- Support formulation of problem statement and definition of
- Drill down beyond the problems surface to understand root
- Construct problem statement including problem description.
- Identify key stakeholders and construct stakeholder analysis
i.e. how they are affected.
- Contribute to project planning and effort estimation within
- Support the identification of risks and mitigation
- Demonstrate exceptional requirement gathering skills,
leveraging clear direction from engagement management.
- Support requirement gathering sessions.
- Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements
- Write well formed, validated requirements and manage
- Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage
- Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the
understanding of an organizations function and capabilities.
- Conduct relevant research to increase understanding in support
of developing comprehensive solutions.
- Logically structure recommendations and supporting data to
formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case.
Utilize appropriate business modeling techniques to represent
and graphically depict various activities, processes and data these
- Business process modeling.
- Process flow modeling.
- Data flow modeling.
- Stakeholder analysis.
- Demonstrate excellence in delivery of all
solutions/recommendations, including supporting artifacts, on time
and with high quality.
- Deliver exceptional engagement support, including development
and management of project plan(s) as needed.
- Develop high-quality deliverables that are "review ready" the
- Proactively share ongoing point of view and perspectives.
- Display strong listening and communication skills when
interacting with client and team.
- Conduct market research and/or engagement specific inputs for
service offerings e.g. case studies etc.
- Research industry trends and support innovative ideas for
practice thought leaders.
Support in the development, research and design of consulting
and domain mindshare such as:
Articles, whitepapers, collateral development, eBooks, info
graphics, leadership forums, collaborator sessions, Yammer,
- Support Cognizant leadership in the development of RFI's, RFP's
and Service offerings.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships at different levels of
the client organizations.
- Support practice building initiatives as planned by practice
- Ensure utilization targets are achieved by seeking
opportunities for one self, internal or external as required.
- Assist in creating client and/ or practice related materials
(deliverables, solutions, industry best practices, standards and
other knowledge artifacts) to Cognizant's knowledge management
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our
diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of
thinking. It encourages lively conversations, inspires thought
leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We
want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to design
meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and
excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you."
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is
committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates
are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work
environment free of harassment.
We will only be able to respond to those candidates that most
closely meet our Criteria.
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, New York , Senior Consultant, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!